I keep getting fired. Should I try to military? Trade school?

In the last 6 months, I've been fired 3 times. The first firing was from my job as an overdrawn account specialist at a Credit Union's headquarters. I loved that job. I made good money and I understood it, however my panic disorder caused me to miss too many days and they ultimately gave me the axe after my FMLA accomodations expired.

Second firing occured at a crappy call center in town. I tried to set up remote work during the coronavirus initial outbreak, when they were unable to assist me in getting connected to their servers, they fired me. That was 3 months ago.

The third firing was from a really cool work from home start-up in the AI field. I was fired in training after 2 weeks. They said I wasn't catching on quickly enough.

I'm at my wit's end. I don't understand. I don't know where to go from here. I'm 27 years old, high school education, I've don't customer service jobs for 10 years. I'm excellent in person or over the phone. But I keep getting fired. I'm considering joining the military but I think my mental health might disbar me. Does anyone have any advice? I know it's vague, but I just want to stop being fired and provide for my family

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I keep getting fired. Should I try to military? Trade school? I keep getting fired. Should I try to military? Trade school? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.