So, I'd like to apply for a job to work with children toddler aged who have behavioral/emotional/developmental problems. I have the appropriate degree but I have no professional work experience with this population, though I have work experience with older youth.
However, the job does seem to heavily prefer applicants with work experience. I do have experience with the age group and with kids with intellectual/emotional/social disabilities, but it's via familial work. I know that's not what employers want to hear, but I've been helping raise the children in my family for years, and I don't just mean babysitting every now and then. I'm talking week long sleepovers and such with kids with adhd, autism, a variety of childhood disorders (RAD, for example), and more. I am extremely comfortable working with young kids (my patience for adults grows thin but my patience with kids is endless). And my family trusts me with all of their kids.
I'd love a job like this and I know I'd actually be good at it. But I'm not sure how to convey this experience in a way that won't be blown off. I know all about childhood development through my education and all, but I'd like to convey that I also am familiar with this specific population.
Any ideas?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: