Applied to a job at a law firm and haven't heard back yet, can I ask the person who referred me to check with HR?

I saw a job listing at a law after it had been posted for a couple weeks and contacted someone in my network for a referral. They agreed, said they sent my resume to HR, and I applied promptly afterward. I also included their name on the appropriate spot on the application. It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard back from them and the company careers website says my application has been submitted and no further action is required on my part at this time. I feel like I'm a really good fit for this position and don't want to be passed up because I submitted my application a little late in the cycle. Would it be appropriate for my contact to ask HR for an update on the hiring process? I also am thinking I want to be known as the proactive and eager candidate.

I look forward to hearing the thoughts of those more experienced than me. Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applied to a job at a law firm and haven't heard back yet, can I ask the person who referred me to check with HR? Applied to a job at a law firm and haven't heard back yet, can I ask the person who referred me to check with HR? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.