I cannot submit a two-weeks notice. Is this a good alternative?

a little background, I am one of 13 store managers in my region. This will be sent via email as well as text. I plan on sending this Saturday night

Today was my last day with company . While I am sure you are extremely frustrated, let me explain myself.

First and foremost, I made it known in February I was joining the military and that I would need more time to focus on my physical fitness. I have not gotten that and I am falling extremely behind my fitness tracking schedule.

Secondly, I do not understand why I am working 9:30-8:30 Monday-Saturday when nearly everyone (if not everyone) else gets 2 days off in addition to not working open-close. That being said, the only reason I even get Sunday off is because the store is closed Sunday.

I have no personal time to take care of any of the things I need to take care of. Sunday, most things are closed. I have yet to even get my vehicle registered. You are probably wondering “Well why wouldn’t you just ask for a day off.” What you don’t understand is that I get extremely anxious to do so, because I am worried I will be harassed about it. Harassed about it because someone else does not want to do what I am required to do, by opening the store as well as closing the store in the same workday.

I understand I have made it known that I am capable of working extreme hours but at this point a know that I am being taken advantage of. name doesn’t. name doesn’t. name doesn’t. name doesn’t. Why should I? I have not been treated as a valued employee and will not remain in a workplace where I am under severe stress due to my inability to have any free time.

While I sincerely apologize and feel extreme remorse for having to take this path, I must.

I give only apologies to those that will have to endure what I endured to make up for my absence.

I love this company and thoroughly appreciate everything you have taught me.

Please do not contact me regarding work, only as a friend.

Once again, I am sorry.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I cannot submit a two-weeks notice. Is this a good alternative? I cannot submit a two-weeks notice. Is this a good alternative? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.