Does requesting unemployment claims have a chance hurt relations with your old employer?

Back story, I was temporarily laid off as an intern due to COVID, so I applied for unemployment to help pay for rent. But now not sure if it was a good idea since still want good relations with them to get rehired once they're back on their feet since I had a good chance of getting hired their after I graduate. Should I take it back so there's no hard feelings? Or will I be alright?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does requesting unemployment claims have a chance hurt relations with your old employer? Does requesting unemployment claims have a chance hurt relations with your old employer? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.