Devastated by my decision making skills

I am still working as an Analyst (entry level job) in a company and I wanted to get out of there due to the low pay. My company asks employees to serve notice period ofr three months and my past date was supposed to be on May 25. I saw the frantic unemployment in U.S so decided to revoke my resignation . I contacted my HR and told him regarding my decision on 16 of last month and was advised to inform my manager regarding my decision. I hesitated to act quickly and contact my manager because I hated this job and was getting nothing out of it. Now as the virus has started to spread fastly in my country, contacted my manager regarding the resignation last week and to my regret I was informed that the company is providing no extensions and resignation revoke. I don't see interviews being conducted in my state and all the areas are still under lockdown. If this situation persist what should I do in this time? I started learning Python last week hoping to get into a better job last week but still i don't know how much time it will take for me to learn to land into a job based on it ?My parents can support me at the moment but still confused why should I do now?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Devastated by my decision making skills Devastated by my decision making skills Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.