Advanced Diploma in Biotechnology from Durham College

Hello all, I hope you're doing well.

I graduated in June 2019 with an Advanced Diploma in Biotechnology. Regrettably, I still have no job in my field and lack much in the way of a professional network. I have a resume, cover letter, references, and a LinkedIn profile at "All-Star" status (all of which has been gone over by professionals, one classmate was kind enough to write me a recommendation). I'm a lot older than I'd like as a college graduate (27) and eager to actually participate in society.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do get my foot in the door? Thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advanced Diploma in Biotechnology from Durham College Advanced Diploma in Biotechnology from Durham College Reviewed by Louhi on mai 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.