Can my job lower my pay if I limit my availability?

I just started my job and they are working me a lot more than what the job listing says. It was labeled as part time maximum 25 hours, but I am working 35-40 each week. They know I am in college and won’t always have the best availability. When I mentioned I might have a limited availability for fall they gave me a look and said “ hmm, we will talk about that later because we might have to demote you if you can’t work 5 days” , even though I’m part time. I enrolled for 5 classes this fall and I am only able to work about 3-4 days a week. 3 full days and maybe a half day. Since I am not essential, I have not spoken to my boss since March, and I am wondering when to bring it up. Can they actually reduce my pay and demote me even though my job title and description says part time up to 25 hours?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can my job lower my pay if I limit my availability? Can my job lower my pay if I limit my availability? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.