Can I turn down a job offer that I already accepted?

So I have accepted a job offer for a position in my current field. However, I have been looking to change careers for awhile, and just received a job offer in a totally different industry and field.

How bad would it be to turn down an offer that I already accepted? I know that they are interviewing candidates for another position (there are two jobs open with the same title, I got one of them), so I am hoping it wouldn't be too frustrating for them? Should I tell them that I have decided to switch careers, and decided now is the best time to do it due to this unexpected offer? I have heard that this will burn bridges...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Can I turn down a job offer that I already accepted? Can I turn down a job offer that I already accepted? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 17, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.