Being laid off in two months

Hey all, as the title says, I'm being laid off in two months. I've been either the company for about 8 months now and every second of it has been enjoyable. However, business slowed down so our plant is shutting down, leaving around 30 people out of work.

I like to think that I'm a fairly intelligent person, but I can never find the right occupation to satisfy me. I'm 19 years old and I was working at a restaurant for 3 years before my current job. I know that I can get another restaurant job easily, but I don't see that as a career. I have a child and need a steady career going, but I don't have a college degree.

I guess my question for you guys is how can I find a job that suits me? I would love to do something online or maybe something along the lines of programming or IT, but I need an in between job to help pay for a degree to get me to my sweet spot.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Being laid off in two months Being laid off in two months Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.