As a recent grad, should I be looking for full-time jobs right now, and quit my part-time job?

I'm a recent accounting graduate (aiming to do CPA PEP by August) and have done about 3 interviews since beginning of May, with 2 more to go while continuously applying and connecting with CPAs on LinkedIn.

I'm currently working part-time at a bank that I've had for about 7 months, making roughly $18.50 hourly for 25 hours of work per week with health benefits, and $100/week pay premiums due to the climate.

So far, have had two job offers. I've declined the first one as it paid $15/hourly. Whereas, my most recent job offer pays $20/hour with benefits after 3 months in a reputable animation studio.

Is it okay to quit my part-time job in this recession? Or suck it up and stay put until the economy is better?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

As a recent grad, should I be looking for full-time jobs right now, and quit my part-time job? As a recent grad, should I be looking for full-time jobs right now, and quit my part-time job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 07, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.