2 years out of school with a Computing Science degree, is it too late for me to find a job?

As the title says, I graduated 2 years ago with a CS degree. I had a really tough time in university, I was suffering from bad medical problems, social anxiety and bad family life. I was 100% not ready to go to school but my parents were paying for my school and wouldn't let me take any time off or switch to an easier school because they didn't want to waste their money.

Well they wasted it anyways because I was pretty depressed and didnt make an friends, go to job fairs, network, work on any projects or anything that would help me get a job. After I graduated I realized the job market in my city is pretty slim and I never looked elsewhere because I was afraid of moving. I didnt look very hard, I only applied to like 80-90 jobs in the past two years mostly because I was too depressed to do anything with myself.

Now I'm doing better and want to try to get out there again and actually look for a job properly but I dont know if it's too late for me. Programming was my dream job before I started going to school, but I dont know if anyone wants to hire someone 2 years out of school with nothing to show for it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

2 years out of school with a Computing Science degree, is it too late for me to find a job? 2 years out of school with a Computing Science degree, is it too late for me to find a job? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 06, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.