Help a college student to find a part-time remote job to help paying checks during COVID-19

Hello, I'm a 18y/o student who is currently pursuing a degree in civil engineering, I just got into college last month and I have been unable to search for a conventional job since the government of my country, Panama, has established a mandatory quarantine that specifies that citizens can only leave their homes depending on their sex and ID number, thanks to this, I can only leave my home a particular day of the week at a specific time.

This situation has left my grandfather, who is a golf instructor, unable to work and my grandmother with a very limited income, I live with them and every month the electricity, internet and water checks start to come out and I feel the obligation to help them so that the load is not so heavy. As you can tell from my age, I have no work experience, which makes online job search even more difficult. I have already tried to contact various employers and companies through job websites but have not received any response so I turn to reddit for help on this matter. To which kind of job do you recommend me? Any company recommendation to work for?

Here's a list of a few skills I possess that I think my be useful for any job:

  • Bilingual, Spanish is my native language, but I'm fluent in English, since my highschool was an international school
  • Good team worker
  • Time management and responsibility
  • good written and verbal communication skills, my English pronunciation is improvable
  • Deep internet knowledge

Thank you so much!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help a college student to find a part-time remote job to help paying checks during COVID-19 Help a college student to find a part-time remote job to help paying checks during COVID-19 Reviewed by Louhi on mai 03, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.