Hi everyone
As the title states I've quit 3 jobs in 4 months aprx. About to quit another one soon. I had a bunch of abdominal surgeries last year my last one being on dec 24th. I tried working on an assembly line which was too fast paced/physical and I couldn't do it. Was helping a company with billing in an office, they offered little to no training so I left. Worked at Home Depot and hated the long hours on the weekend they wanted me to work so I looked for a better opportunity found one then left. Now I work doing traffic control but the 12+ hours on my feet in the super hot sun is too much especially since because of the type of surgery I had I am way more prone to dehydration.... I feel like an A hole because I should be able to tough it out but can't.
I guess I am looking for some people that may have had a similar experience looking for the "right fit". That and people who have quit a decent amount of jobs in a short span. I guess I just would like some sort of reassurance that I'm not the only one.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: