19 yo going back into work soon.

Hey there 👋🏾 so I’ve been in Arizona for about a year now and before that I was working a good paying gas station job in the state prior. When I moved down here in the summer I soon was diagnosed with diabetes.

I recently started to think about getting my life together and get a job after applying to multiple remote positions that didn’t work out.

I’m new to this so I don’t know how to approach applying for jobs like retail when I’m a totally different person now with my weight and complications I’ve faced.

I’m afraid they won’t accept me and see me as more of a burden than a regular employee. I gained weight so I definitely want a job that is good for me physically.

I also have anxiety issues when it comes to people. I just don’t know what is the right fit for me.

What should I do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

19 yo going back into work soon. 19 yo going back into work soon. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 20, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.