Worker on construction site has tested positive, gotten no direction from leadership with how the site will progress

I work for a GC on a residential project nearing final completion. It’s come to our attention that someone who was on our site last week tested positive for covid-19. Following the email that was sent to us this afternoon we haven’t heard from our leadership with how this affects our site.

I’m becoming increasingly concerned about this virus and think the project should at least be shut down for two weeks. As I’ve just started a year ago I’m afraid to voice this opinion, but my confidence in my superiors is quite low and I fear that we’ll keep the site open to stay on schedule regardless of confirmed Coronavirus cases on the job. I live now with my parents who are both in their 60s, it’s not worth threatening their lives to keep this job. What should I do

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Worker on construction site has tested positive, gotten no direction from leadership with how the site will progress Worker on construction site has tested positive, gotten no direction from leadership with how the site will progress Reviewed by Louhi on mars 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.