Coworker talks to me like I’m a child

So this person is my long time coworkers father. We recently brought him on to help out with the extra work about 5-6 months ago. Note, I have been working here for 2 years. I don’t think he has any right to be talking to me like this.

The problem I am having is he talks to me differently than he talks to anyone else.

He treats everyone else like the adults they are. But treats me like a child. Note; I’m 25 about the same age as most of the other workers.

Examples include: “Keep up the great work -insert name-!” “You’re doing a great job -insert name-“ Thumbs up!

Imagine an upbeat, happy tone, kind of like how you would talk to someone who is a bit..slow or mentally challenged. That’s what he does. I’ve said thanks every time but now I just ignore it. He keeps doing it. I am just like EVERYONE ELSE THERE. Today I reached my breaking point and as soon as he did it again I just stopped working and walked away. I can’t keep ignoring it it it making me so upset. I can’t stand being treated like a mentally challenged child all the time. Any ideas on what to do or say? I’ve thought about confronting him about it nicely. But I’m not sure what to say. I’m just as capable as anyone else there, I know my job and I do it well.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Coworker talks to me like I’m a child Coworker talks to me like I’m a child Reviewed by Louhi on mars 29, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.