unfortunate situation with new job

so an unfortunate thing just occurred to me and was here to get any suggestions or tips. So long story short, I just left my job after over 5 years there. I was a successful sales rep but it just wasn’t doing it for me any longer. Found a new opportunity, got offered the job and accepted. Filled out the new employee paper work, background check etc, all good and set me up to start training the following week. I then resigned from my position at the old job. A day later there was some final forms to sign w2 info and disclosures and what not. Literally later that day I was then told by my new job recruiter that they have cancelled my training (which would have started monday) and done a hiring freeze because of what’s happening with the virus until further notice. they said the job is still mine but they don’t know when and that it could be next month or longer depending on circumstances. So now i’m completely jobless having just resigned from my old job.

I guess i’m here just to vent, but do I have any recourse here? Would unemployment be possible even though I resigned voluntarily from my old job? I feel like I was treated unfairly and the timing couldn’t have been worse. thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

unfortunate situation with new job unfortunate situation with new job Reviewed by Louhi on mars 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.