Job is asking for managerial experience, but have never been a manager before, is it wise to set up an interview with this company?
This company is a small non-serious company, nothing office or big business-esque about it. Thing being is that I've never been in a legitimate manager role in a business before. I've taken charge in workplaces before and have been a "manager" throughout my college courses by handling how the workload and duties would be doled out if that's more or less what a manager does im not exactly certain. In workplaces I've been the one to dole out responsibilities here and there and have taken charge there as well, but never as an official role that I could put down on a resume.
So my question is if i should entertain this job prospect (company wants to interview me soon) without having any official manager experience?
Normally I wouldn't even try to land a job like this but I am in desperate need of a job and am looking for whatever comes my way.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: