How long to wait for HR response

Hello,

I know this sounds like the most common question here, but hear me out. I just had my 3rd interview for a role, first I had a short call with HR recruiter and in the same call they scheduled me another call the next day with the hiring manager, the interview went well and he told me they probably will be scheduling a new interview next week (this week) with him and someone in the same position I am applying , so I received a call the next day to schedule it, this time it was like a HR business partner or something like that. I just had the interview this morning. I think it went OK but not my best to be honest, I asked some question at the end, we didn't discuss salary nor potential start date. Hiring manager just told me he would send the feedback to HR and they would contact me for any potential next steps. So I am not sure if this would be the last interview or what are the next steps, but the thing is that I wanted to send a thank you email (and maybe later use this as a way to ask for next steps) as I use to do but in the call invitation the HR person sent me there is not contact info for the people who interviewed me. So I send the HR guy an email asking for their emails, like "I just had my call with X and Y, I wanted to thank them for their time..." but I haven't had a response yet. Is completely normal these kind of request, isn't it? Most of the times the emails appear as CC or in the meeting invite as Zoom. I mean I know HR has work to do but just to share two emails is not that time demanding. I already found the HM profile in LinkedIn, should I sent a thank you note there? Like "hey, I forgot to ask you for your email and HR has not answered yet, I just wanted to say thank you....bla bla bla" or is it to creepy or how long should I wait for the HR guy to answer before doing this?

Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How long to wait for HR response How long to wait for HR response Reviewed by Louhi on mars 30, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.