[resumes] too much for one page, not enough for two pages

I am in a weird point of my career. I'm only a year and a half out of college, but because of my field (environmental biology) I've had a lot of seasonal jobs. Since January 2016 I have had 6 or 7 main positions as well as a few side hustles. I'm not too worried about the side hustles, but I don't want to omit any of my main positions because they are all relevant and would leave gaps in my work history.

My potential solution would be making my resume on an 8.5x15 format instead of the traditional 8.5x11. It would only get screwy if potential employers wanted to print it, but other than that I think it could be a good solution.

Right now I have a section for experience, education, and skills. I'm not interested in re-formatting my resume since I like the style and think it looks pretty clean.

Thoughts? Reducing font size to 11.4 fits everything if that sounds like a good idea

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[resumes] too much for one page, not enough for two pages [resumes] too much for one page, not enough for two pages Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.