Hi all,
I've beet in my current role for 1 yr 4 months, and it's my first job out of college.
For a number of reasons, it's not ideal, but I like the people I work with, and I've really enjoyed my time there.
Now for the tricky part: my lease for my current apartment is up Jan. 26, and I want to move back to my hometown to be closer to friends and family. I have plenty saved and could live for free/cheap in my hometown until I get on my feet. I'm moving to a much larger city, which should have good job prospects.
By all advice, I've heard to never put in notice at your current job unless you have a job offer lined up. I do still have a month before I would leave this job, and I plan to apply and hopefully interview for a new position during this time.
Is it a mistake to put in my notice at my decent current job to relocate without another offer lined up?
I would very much appreciate people's advice/experiences on this. Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: