Hey all,
I’m writing to ask some advice on how to maximize the potential for getting a job out of this meeting.
I recently connected with an acquaintance from college that also happens to work at a company I would be smitten to work at too! He has made some time in his schedule for me to meet him at the campus to discuss possible opportunities for me there.
I am wondering how I should be preparing for this meeting. Obviously I will be bringing my resume and some potential jobs I think would fit my background. That said, I am looking to make a career shift out of retail and I really don’t know much about the corporate career space.
Please send any information you think would be helpful!!
Thanks Reddit!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Need advice on networking one-on-one meeting
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: