Went to an interview today, they showed me around and had me shadow the employee I am replacing. Then I was told to come to training tomorrow and Friday in the morning at their second location along the days and times I will be working. They told me to bring a some paperwork tomorrow to set up a direct deposit and the manager will call me later for more details. However, I went home and waited all day and she never called me. I called back but they were closed by the time I called. Does this mean I didn’t get the job? Or did she simply forget? Should I still go tomorrow or call them first??
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Did I get the job?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: