Making an out of state visit for a job. Should I expect an offer?

About a month ago, a recruiter reached out to me about a position out of state. The position would represent a definite step-up for my career in terms of job title and financially as well. I had a phone call with the recruiter, which was followed by another phone call with a higher-up at the place I might end up working for.

I am now set for an actual on-site visit/interview later this week. The company is paying my airfare and a night in a hotel. They're taking me on a tour of the city where the job is, as well as out to dinner the night I get there and lunch the next day. I'll also be meeting staff members.

It seems like a lot of trouble on the employer's part if there isn't at least some interest in me. Would you feel confident about leaving that trip with an offer?

I'm also curious what might be asked during the on-site visit/interview. The two phone calls I had already covered my skills, experiences and accomplishments. I have a rough idea on the money but not a specific number. What else do employers usually ask during on-site visits?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Making an out of state visit for a job. Should I expect an offer? Making an out of state visit for a job. Should I expect an offer? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 01, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.