Just finished the second step phone interview/screening...What to expect?

So I just got off the phone with 2 hiring managers for a corporate job. I already did one phone interview with HR and they scheduled me this one. I though the interview went Ok, but I maybe could of asked a few more meaningful questions at the end. They both sounded pretty enthusiastic and happy at the end of the interview and they also said a recruiter would be in touch with me soon, maybe after Christmas.

I don't really know if it's the hiring managers or the recruiters that actually hire people but what can I expect? They did say I would be contacted soon depending on the recruiter's schedule so should I expect a job offer? Or are they just trying to spare me the bad news? Also, they wouldn't hire me over the phone right? They would schedule me to come in?

This is only my second corporate job interview so I'm a bit nervous and confused on what to expect. Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just finished the second step phone interview/screening...What to expect? Just finished the second step phone interview/screening...What to expect? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.