I will never be able to go back to my career as a truck driver... I'm looking for something to replace it, advice is much appreciated!

I'm a 25 yo man and I've loved driving a truck. The freedom of not having someone breathing down your neck is the primary thing I enjoy. I love being responsible for a huge piece of equipment that could kill someone or damage property if not operated correctly, and the hand eye coordination required to do a good job are all things that speak to me. Please give me suggestions as I begin my journey with a new career.

PS: the reason I cant drive a truck anymore is because I developed a medical condition that makes me unfit to drive truck.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I will never be able to go back to my career as a truck driver... I'm looking for something to replace it, advice is much appreciated! I will never be able to go back to my career as a truck driver... I'm looking for something to replace it, advice is much appreciated! Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.