I suck at interviews but I’m not giving up

So I applied for a position posted by an employment agency on Indeed. Got a call and they interviewed me in person. A few days later I got a call from them and the company was interested so I had an interview with the hr manager. It didn’t go well because I suck at interviews and my communication skills aren’t that great plus english is not my mother tongue but hey I ain’t giving up lol.

I had an interview yesterday from another company. It didn’t go well but it was better than the other one. I just like to give short answers because idk I talk a lot lol. So starting Monday I may or may not get a call if I they are going to hire me. They told me they are going to call me whatever their decision is.

Just here to say don’t give up!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I suck at interviews but I’m not giving up I suck at interviews but I’m not giving up Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.