I am a student that works at my my college and intern at a company for web developer

Hello guys, I have never posted on this page before but at the moment I have been having a bit of a difficult time finding a job. I live in San Diego, CA and my major in college is Web Development. At the moment, I work at my college but the max I am allowed to work is 20hrs a week, (mind you I get paid monthly). I also intern 2 days a week but I am have been having a hard time catching up in terms of money. Its an unpaid internship and while I love what I do, it has been hard to survive. I have been looking for jobs all over and no response. Honestly, I was thinking about joining the military as my final option and this is coming super close for me to join.

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am a student that works at my my college and intern at a company for web developer I am a student that works at my my college and intern at a company for web developer Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.