Crumbling around me

In the last 2 years there has been a huge change in leadership, with cost cutting and reductions in staffing and shifts to using consultants.

I started at this job 9 years ago as a lower level tech. Have since worked my way up to a middle manager, reporting only to the director. My senior level tech, who has been here for 10 years confided in me that he is leaving. I also just found out my director is leaving. I've also heard through my senior tech that one of the lower techs is looking for a new job.

My lower level techs are frustrated that they can't get ahead despite doing work above their pay grade, and I can sympathize with them as I struggled with the same thing. I don't know what the organization's plan will be moving forward, but if I had to guess, I will not be promoted to director. I'd love to promote two of my techs to mid level, but I doubt they'd listen to me. We manage IT operations for 6 sites, and we will be down to 3 "low level" techs and myself, not to mention we are acquiring a new company that will require an infrastructure overhaul.

Is it time for me to bail out and leave my guys hanging, or should I stick it out for their sake and hope for the best?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Crumbling around me Crumbling around me Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.