So, lately Ive been applying for a whole bunch of jobs on the internet. I am someone with a STEM bachelors degree (for reference). So, I got this email from an email address ending in “@law.uni.torun.pl” which goes as follows
Official Offer to work for S.I.A.M. Global Logistic Partner
Addressed to:MY FIRST NAMEMY TOWN , STATEtel: (XXX) XXX-XXXX
Your resume fell under our interest, and we are eager to know if you are still interested in employment. At present, we are in the midst of upgrading our staff personnel and recruiting more labor, so one of our positions might be just a great fit for you. Please let us know the day and time apt for you so that we can call you and tell you more about our job roles. Longing to hear back from you shortly!
Sincerely,FIRST NAME LAST NAMES.I.A.M. Global Logistic Partner
So I responded to this email by saying
Hi FIRST NAME, I am free during the day anytime this week and the next. Additionally, I am very flexible even if I may have an inconvenience and I will promptly let you know if I have any.
And I got this email and the rest of the emails I got was from one ending in “notemicro.com”
FIRST NAME,
This is PERSON again, the HR Manager from S.I.A.M. Ravenna S.R.L. The other day, we agreed for a phone call. Unfortunately, the vacancy we were going to talk about has been acceptedby another candidate. That's the reason I’m sending you the employment information for other two positions we have available in our Company, to see if you're interested in any of them.
Personally, I believe, this is even for the best, because the positions we have left are home-based and part-time with a great salary range.
Let's not overwhelm you with a lot of details and get straight to the point, we're looking for a Shipping Manager and a Logistics Assistant. We value very much your time and ours, so to avoid makingyou read immense emails with job descriptions, I’m going to send you a link to the full information regarding the offer. To get more details about the working hours, wages, bonuses, etc. followthe link below:
LINK
It is mandatory to read carefully all the provided information before you make a decision. To apply for one of the vacancies, fill out and sign the employment documents (Application and Agreement forms)following after the job description.
Best Regards,FIRST NAME LAST NAMES.I.A.M. Ravenna S.R.L.
After a while I got a following email saying
Did you receive the link to the information regarding the vacancies with our company? You should certainly read it since it outlines all information about both openings we have.It will help you make a decision. If you haven't gotten it, just let me know, and I will resend the link right away. After reading the description - make up your mind and if one ofthe spots sounds like something you would be interested in, fill out the online documents.
And I filled out the form which just asked for name, address and phone number and select the position applied for and sign online with name and date. And replied with
Hi FIRST NAME, thank you for your email providing the link. I did carefully read it and applied for both the positions available. Additionally, I am interested in both of the available positions.
Then I got this email from him which said
FIRST NAME,
I am very glad to see you join our friendly team. Since you filled out the application and signed the employment agreement, I will be in charge of your training period in orderto help you master all skills necessary for this position. So from this point forward I will be your personal manager helping you during your training. I will be in charge of teachingand guiding you, and providing answers to your questions should you have any.I recommend you to save my email address in the list of trusted contacts so my messages will not go into your spam folder. Since your training will be online in real time,I will stay in touch, control all your work and help you to understand the instructions. I'll call you periodically to discuss all details so can save my number XXX-XXX-XXXXMeantime, please, confirm your name and full mailing address because this information will be used for our regular online and mail correspondence with you:
FIRST NAME MIDDLE INITIAL LAST NAMEADDRESS ZIP CODEXXXXXXXXXX
Is this address correct for receiving mail? Is this a suitable name for bank checks and for further transactions of your salary? Please, correct if you find errors. I ask you to keep checkingyour email at least two times a day and confirm all my messages, so I can be sure you receive them.We look forward to a long cooperation with you, enjoy working with us.
And I replied with
Hi FIRST NAME, thank you for your email. I did save your number and can you let me know which of the two positions am I selected for?
Now the part that makes me suspicious is to make sure his email responses doesn’t go to spam and asking personal information for bank checks. Furthermore, I looked at the company online and didn’t see much that would warrant being suspicious outside of the benefit of the doubt. Furthermore, the phone number he provided to me seems to be a VOIP number issued by Sybate and/or proximiti mobility. I replaced both our names with “FIRST NAME LAST NAME” for the first and last name of each of us and removed the address and phone number as well.
Additionally, on the link that I filled out the form, the below attached image was not in text but rather as a picture which I am pasting below
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: