Content writer, and my full-time gig is considering drastically cutting the amount of work they'll give me. With a portfolio like this, what would you suggest I do? Who and how should I pitch?
I've been freelance writing for the majority of my professional career: everything else I've had has been retail, etc. My current pay is pretty modest ($24k/year), but I've never found any other gig in my niche (arts and design) that pays anywhere near this well, and I honestly don't think there are "real jobs" in what I do. I'm honestly having a panic attack because I don't know what I'm going to do if the rug gets pulled out from me on short notice.
I'm trapped in the notion that my niche is valueless and my current job is the best I'll ever get. I know it's an unhealthy mindset, but it still seems like a realistic assessment. And I don't know what other niche I can move into with this particular portfolio.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Content writer, and my full-time gig is considering drastically cutting the amount of work they'll give me. With a portfolio like this, what would you suggest I do? Who and how should I pitch?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: