Should I go back to college to get a high-level job, or is work experience enough?

I've always wanted to be an executive, or have high-level company job one day. I've never had the opportunity to go to college, but I have a few years experience in middle-management. An uncle in my family passed away recently and left me some inheritance money. I feel like this is the best opportunity I'll ever have to be successful, and I need some help knowing what I should do for my career?

I've though about using this money to go back to school and get a degree. Most people have said that without one, I'd never be able to open the doors to upper-management and corporate positions. My friends in college laughed at me, saying that I'd be too old for it to help when I graduate (I'm already in my mid-twenties, so I'd be in my 30's) and I'd be better off trying to network through experience and save the money?

I never liked school, and I fully realize how big of an undertaking it would be to go. However, I'd do whatever it takes to get a high-level job. Ive been feeling pretty lost for a while, and after getting the inheritance, I feel even more like Im running out of time to be successful. Should I wait a few more years to make it without school? What do you think?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I go back to college to get a high-level job, or is work experience enough? Should I go back to college to get a high-level job, or is work experience enough? Reviewed by Louhi on novembre 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.