How to get over post-interview anxiety (in regards to personality tests)

I had two interviews so far - a phone interview and an in person interview. Both I felt went really well and I got along with the CEO who was interviewing me both times. He even brought me over to meet some of the other associates and let me speak with them for about twenty minutes.

I was feeling really good but then they gave me a personality test with a couple math/guess the sequence questions... and I don’t know, it took all the post-interview confidence I was feeling and totally diminished it. The CEO said I should hear back from him in a day or two, so I feel like he’s waiting for the results of the personality exam. I keep going over the questions asked and am just stressing myself out now. I feel like I would be such a good fit for this job, but I’m afraid of the unpredictability of this personality test.

Anyone have an opinions on how to get my mind off of it? Or anyone with a similar experience?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get over post-interview anxiety (in regards to personality tests) How to get over post-interview anxiety (in regards to personality tests) Reviewed by Louhi on août 28, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.