I had contacted a recruiting firm specific to my industry back in November to look for another job. So I get a call scheduled with - oh let's call him Bob. Bob did find me a position that I thought matched what I was looking for, but ultimately I didn't take the role because I really didn't think it met my experience and career goals. I never heard from him again until a month ago regarding a new position he found that might fit. I was a little irritated, because he had basically ghosted me just a few months ago - but I never like to turn down an opportunity so I told him I'd interview.
I interviewed and it went well, but I felt that it was an entry-level position and I told Bob this over the phone on our follow up conversation. I don't really want to go too far into the details, but I could definitely tell he was trying to convince me that this role would eventually work for me and that of course this means we can change the role to fit my experience. I requested a job description or a copy of the job posting so that I could read what they were looking for in black and white. Bob told me he'd get that right over to me before we hung up - but surprise! It never came to my inbox. Bob is giving me a dirty feeling. I feel like whether or not this role fits he doesn't care. Is this just the way it is? I feel like this is just such a bad way to do business.
I had a second interview with the COO and after that conversation, I am actually really interested in this role. If the situation is right, I will definitely think hard about taking an offer. The problem is - I know Bob will obviously get a commission on this. I feel like he really did nothing and I honestly almost want to back out of it just because of that - but I'm not that unprofessional.
Any suggestions or words of wisdom?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: