I'm a recent university graduate, and so I'm looking for full time jobs. While writing my resume, I've done some research on writing resumes and stuff, and they always say to put numbers.
The catch is, I'm not sure what kind of "numbers" to put and I don't think I even have any numbers to show. I'm not some accomplished student who's done internships with big companies to "increase sales by 12%" or whatever, I was just a student. All the coursework, volunteering and projects I've done are prep work to larger projects and I haven't seen the results of it. So what kind of numbers should I be including in my resume?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
What should a graduate put on their resume?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 17, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: