What is an unprofessional amount of time to leave a company?

So. I work in TV News as a photojournalist with a background of about 10 years doing video and editing work. I moved to a new city and took the first news job that paid decent and didn't sound too terrible. I've been there 5 months but now I see a TON of really great opportunities coming open.

I dont dislike my job but it certainly doesn't pay near what I'd consider endgame job money and I'd really like to get out of broadcasting and either move to media communications, social media, or corporate videography.

I guess what I'm asking is will I look like a tool if I apply for stuff with only 5 months at my most recent position? I have a very well put together reel and website I just dont want to hurt my chances at landing something bigger.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What is an unprofessional amount of time to leave a company? What is an unprofessional amount of time to leave a company? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.