Want to change careers (and get into ) but don’t have real life experience...how can I convince the interviewer to give me at least a jr. level job
What is the best way to convince a interviewer when you are planning to change jobs and get into a new domain?
I would like to shun 8 years of experience in IT and move into DevOPs preferably in AWS.
While I do not have any experience in the new field, I would still like to be allowed to join in the role after having studied from online courses which offer vanilla training with examples that are already available on the support pages like docs.aws.com for example, and zero real life experience...
I am willing to sacrifice on the salary offered, (work as a junior admin/analyst) but no one is willing to offer a chance.
I am currently between jobs...our company was acquired by another one and everyone is redundant now...
I can confirm that once I am in the company working full time on it, I can become really good at what I am asked to do like I did with what I had been doing in my previous company.
What can I say or do that they help me get my foot into the door?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: