Turned in my two weeks notice, they said one week is enough, then they asked me to live two days afterwards. Is the bridge burned?

typo in the title: live->leave

Hi,

I have worked for this company for around two years (first job out of college). Around the end of two years, I had to get family leave (12 weeks) to take care of my child. Meanwhile, I also applied for a few positions (the company was as toxic as hell should be) and luckily I got many offers and I accepted the offer.

When I went back, after a few days I turned in my two weeks notice to show professionalism and keep the bridge intact. They accepted it. The next day, they asked me to leave a week earlier. I got a bit furious as I found it very disrespectful and unprofessional (I think this part was my mistake). I asked my supervisor to get off the next day ( I had a few annual left). The next day I still couldn't go back to the office as I know they bring up the toxic shame, etc, and I asked for another off day. My supervisor did not reply. Then he called me early in the morning with HR on the line and asked me to leave. I didn't have time to gather my stuff and say goodbye to a few friends that I made. I got again really furious. I guess I had some guilt about my own behaviors too.

My question is, is there any bridge left? Has anybody had a similar experience?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Turned in my two weeks notice, they said one week is enough, then they asked me to live two days afterwards. Is the bridge burned? Turned in my two weeks notice, they said one week is enough, then they asked me to live two days afterwards. Is the bridge burned? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 29, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.