Thank you letter after first round video interview

Hi r/jobs, I had a video interview earlier today for a tax analyst position with a large corporation in a different state. I had a phone screen with the recruiter first, and from what I’ve been told, the video interview is the first round, with an invitation to travel to the headquarters for a second interview if they choose to do so.

My question is what kind of thank you letter to send to the individuals I interviewed with today? I have a standard thank you letter template that I use and customize for every actual in-person final round interview, but this is the first time I’ve had a first round interview that would lead to a second interview. I’m just wondering if the thank you email should be smaller than normal, or if the traditional thank you letter is okay?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Thank you letter after first round video interview Thank you letter after first round video interview Reviewed by Louhi on juin 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.