On Monday I have an Skype interview with a local tech start up. The company is about 1.5 years old. They currently employ between 25-30 people.
I’m struggling with finding what to wear. In the past I’ve applied at bigger companies where I can go online and find pictures of current employees in the work place and gage my outfit off of that. I haven’t had any luck in this case.
The tech start ups I’ve worked with in the past have had a very casual dress code. Company t-shirts and jeans or polos.
Obviously, I’m not gonna wear a t-shirt or polo but I don’t want to over dress. I feel like my suit would be overkill and maybe show I don’t understand the company culture.
I’m thinking dress shirt and sports coat. Still shows I’m taking it seriously but that I also understand the more relaxed culture.
Any tips? I’m at a loss.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: