Should i stick it out

I have been working at a job for 6 months. It is my first job. I love the people I work with, however, dealing with the client who is resistant, and sometimes angry can is stressful. Please note, I do enjoy interacting with a lot of the client. At first, I was excited about the job. After 4 months into it, I started to hate coming to work. I would count the days until the weekend arrives, and dread it when Sunday night come. I recently got another job offer from a good company with great benefit and pay, which I was excited about. After some time had passed, I started to regret it. I felt as though I had given up too easily, and took the easy way out. I notice for the last couple of weeks, things are not as bad as I have thought. I had stopped dreading coming to work. I'm not sure if this feeling is due to the fact that I know that I might be leaving or something else. I'm was excited about leaving, but when I think about leaving, I start to feel really sad and for some reason, I would start to cry. I have spoken to my supervisor and she had offered me a counter offer. Granted, it not as much as the other job, but there some perk to this job. One of which is I am not micromanaged. My boss gives me a lot of autonomy. As mention, I'm not too sure if I like the job or not. Before the job offer, I thought that I wanted to get out, but now I am unsure. I keep coming up with reason to stay, but the other company is a really big company. I know if I decline them, I might have to wait a very long time or never get a second chance. As mention, I felt that I didn't give the job a chance. Do you think I should stick it out a bit longer to see? Is this feeling of "hey, this job is not that bad," after considering leaving normal? Thank you

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should i stick it out Should i stick it out Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.