Should I reapply? Way too soon

Hey y'all! A few weeks ago I was able to get a phone interview with a company I applied to, after that I was scheduled for a video chat interview the following week. I received a rejection email shortly after--- here's the catch. I applied to two different locations and the email contained the location that I had not interviewed for. I had emailed the recruiting intern (point of contact for applicants) for a follow up and she informed me that the email I had received was pertaining to the location I had interviewed for. This email exchanged happened earlier today but I noticed the job had been reposted about 3 hours ago... should I reapply?

I'm a college student and the job is entry level- only requiring a high school diploma and interest in working with a particular population.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I reapply? Way too soon Should I reapply? Way too soon Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.