I currently work at a spa waxing clients full time (it is not a chain place it is locally owned). For reasons I am moving out of state in August. When I got the job there, one of the things my boss told me was that if I ever left I should give a 6 weeks notice, as we do book clients 6 weeks out, seems reasonable. But I am tempted to just give 2 weeks and here's why. Since then I have heard about 2 past employees who gave notice to quit but were just told to go home immediately. Granted one of those employees was starting her own business and they didn't want her to steal clients. I am nervous about giving my 6 weeks because I would like that income before I move and I don't want to be let go immediately. Even if I explain I'm just moving and not stealing clients it would probably be easier to kick me out of my room and bring in a newbie to train right away, as I'm not beneficial as a trainer I've only been there 3 months. Should I just give 2 weeks notice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: