So I have quite the predicament. I started a new job in the financial field roughly 2 months ago. Initially I was very excited about it as I received a generous pay increase and they have great benefits. The company is well known and has a good reputation. However, I think I knew by maybe by the second or third week that this was not going to be a good fit for me. The company (and more specifically my department) is in a state of transition and as a result things are completely chaotic and disorganized. My boss is new to management and she doesn't seem to know the daily tasks very well at all. She has left one of the staff in charge of training me and he clearly doesn't want to be bothered. He has snapped at me on more than one occasion. Needless to say I have not received adequate training and a lot of days I feel lost. I dread going in to work every day.
So I keep thinking if maybe I give it a little bit longer, it will at least become tolerable. However, so far that has not happened. I do not see things changing any time soon. This is taking a serious toll on my mental health. I had mild depression before this and now it is severe. Do you think I should wait it out or should I just get out now before they start assigning me additional tasks? I have a nice nest egg saved up, so I am not super worried about the financial aspect of it.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: