Job Offer - Negotiating Salary with 3rd Party/External Recruiter

Hi all,

Reason to believe (fingers crossed) I should be receiving a job offer in the next day or two. On the first phone call I ever had with the external recruiter, I told her my most recent salary was 80k and that would work, before any interviews with the company. Not sure if this matters, but on the Right to Represent Form the recruiter then sent me, there is a section of Pay Rate, and it says 80k.

If I do get an offer for this job, I am really aiming for 85k. I don't think I am committing any faux paus by wanting to negotiate before accepting any verbal or written offer. The recruiter did have written down the Pay Rate of 80k, but again its not like I am trying to re-negotiate after accepting anything. I would be negotiating before accepting the offer.

I'm trying to anticipate anything that can happen. From what I've read online, 3rd party recruiters really just want any type of deal to happen. So while my recruiters commission could be slightly higher at 85k, she will just want me to take 80k so the deal happens.

Do you think the company itself will be offended if I ask for 85k, when the recruiter came to them for 80k? It's only a 5k difference, so I dont think so. And for all I know this jobs salary range does include 85k. But I'm just not sure.

I have no experience negotiating with a 3rd party middleman.Any thoughts on all of this? Tips? Negotiating scripts I should use?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Offer - Negotiating Salary with 3rd Party/External Recruiter Job Offer - Negotiating Salary with 3rd Party/External Recruiter Reviewed by Louhi on juin 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.