Hi there
I have been thinking a lot about this lately and just want some opinions on whether this is a good idea or not and if anyone happens to have done something similar.
I currently work full time in Marketing and have a Bachelor degree in it. I’ve been working full time for almost 5 years now. I have found I have no real passion for it and don’t think my personality suits.
Over my years working in Marketing I have worked very closely with various graphic designers so have come to what I think is a pretty good understanding of what it involves. I have also recently started to teach myself skills in Design.
On top of this, I want to leave my current job regardless so I have applied to study Graphic Design full time for 6 months and intend to leave my job to do so. I would like to work part time as well but as yet no work lined up. I have a pretty large sum of savings that I could live off for the year, worst case scenario.
My ultimate goal would be to work for myself providing marketing services including graphic/web design to business within the niche I am experienced in. I have always, always wanted to work for myself. I believe the key to succeeding here is getting the hard skills to complement my marketing background like graphic design. I would consider a part time role as well for stability and further study if I love it.
Thanks for reading..
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: