Just finished my first panel interview. What should I expect now?

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about the interview process. I am a recent ME graduate (undergrad) with no co-op/internship experience and I recently made it to the second round of interviews with a major auto manufacturer. The position is entry-level and doesn't require prior industry experience. The interview was a panel conducted over Skype between me, the recruiter, and two senior plant engineers. Now, I'm notoriously bad at being conversational over long periods of time (I tend to ramble and say "um" too much), so I would the interview went "ok." It was scheduled for 30-45 minutes, went about 35, with no technical questions. This is my first real interview with a potential employer in my field, so I'm looking for some information on what to expect next. Is it really down to me and maybe 2 or 3 others? Assuming it went well, how soon should I expect to hear back from them? I had answers to all of their questions, but we didn't really "talk" much outside of that. Is that bad? They told me not to panic if I didn't hear anything from them real soon since the plant is shutting down for two weeks (maintenance) starting on Friday. Also, Is it possible that they are trying to fill multiple positions?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Just finished my first panel interview. What should I expect now? Just finished my first panel interview. What should I expect now? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.