Job I applied for is changing the location of the position. How should my response email sound?

I was emailed back by a recruiter for a school I applied for. They said they were really impressed with my resume and cover letter that they would like to forgo the phone screening and have me complete an assessment before bringing me on site for an interview. However in this email the recruiter said the position would be for their school that’s in a location completely different from the location I applied to.

When I applied last month the job was at location A school(I event went back to check LinkedIn to make sure). I also see that they posted the same job at location B school. It makes sense to have multiple positions across schools (position is similar to a Principal), but I don’t get why they would try to offer me a position for a school 60 miles away from me that I did not apply for.

I was planning on still taking the assessment but also emailing them and addressing the situation. What should I say back?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job I applied for is changing the location of the position. How should my response email sound? Job I applied for is changing the location of the position. How should my response email sound? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.