Have a potential job opportunity, but the drop in pay is $10k and I’m not sure if it’s worth it.

I’m leaving my current role today after only 2 months due to a number of reasons (poor management, no opportunity for career progression, lack of productivity).

Since I handed in my resignation I’ve applied for plenty of roles (I work in HR). I had a call from a recruitment agency today with an opportunity to work for an organisation as a HR Administrator. It sounded really promising and I researched the company further for reviews and what they’re about, and I liked what I saw (much better than the role I’m about to leave). I was also told there would be plenty of opportunity for career progression and to move up the ranks. I then asked about the salary and was told it would be entry level and about 10k less than what I’m on now.

It sucked as I really liked the look of the job, but I’m not sure if I should be prioritising the pay, or if I should take the opportunity with the hope of eventually getting promoted and having a better career progression opportunity. It’s a tough one but would like to know some people’s thoughts.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Have a potential job opportunity, but the drop in pay is $10k and I’m not sure if it’s worth it. Have a potential job opportunity, but the drop in pay is $10k and I’m not sure if it’s worth it. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.